The Seventh International Conference on Educational Innovation through Technology (EITT 2018)
Auckland, New Zealand, December 12-14, 2018
Conference Theme: Educational Innovation through the Internet
The Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET) will organize its seventh International Conference of Educational Innovation through Technology (EITT2018) to provide a forum for researchers in technology and education areas to publish new research findings and exchange insights and experiences on related topics.
The conference will be held on December 12-14, 2018 in Auckland, New Zealand. You are invited to present at EITT 2018 to share your expertise and innovative practices with your peers, professional practitioners, and researchers from various disciplines around the world. The first six EITT conferences have been successfully held with EITT2012 in Beijing; EITT2013 in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA; EITT2014 in Brisbane, Australia; EITT2015 in Wuhan, China; EITT2016 Tainan, Taiwan; and EITT2017 in Osaka, Japan.
Founded in 2003, the Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET) is a nonpolitical, non-profit academic organization. The mission of SICET is to establish and strengthen international academic connections, exchanges, research, and studies in educational technology for teaching and learning, as well as to promote the application of educational technology in education.
Topics of interests include but are not limited to the following:
- Educational information strategies, policies, and assessment
- Policies and strategies for systemic changes in education
- Theories and practices of educational technology integration into curriculum
- Theories and practices of open and distance education
- Intelligence, mobile, and ubiquitous learning
- Theories and practices for teacher education and development
- Innovation of language teaching in digital learning environment
- Development and application practice of education platform
- Technology, structure, and standards related to information system in education
- Paper Submission: April 30, 2018
- Author Notification: July 20, 2018
- Final Manuscript Due: August 5, 2018
Three types of submission are invited for EITT 2016:
- Refereed paper: (with peer-review and 3-6 pages in length)
- Poster: (with review and 1 pages in length)
- Workshop/Tutorial: (workshop's organizers handle the review process)
Submission of Papers
A paper should be prepared according to the IEEE proceedings template, which can be obtained at the Template page.
It must be 4-6 pages in length, including an abstract, references, and tables/figures. Submissions should represent original and substantive research results. We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review for or has already been published (or accepted for publication) in another conference or journal. Authors should submit their manuscripts in PDF format to EITT2018 via the EasyChair submission system at
Each paper submitted to EITT2018 will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression.
The proceedings of EITT2018 will collect selected papers through a standard peer-review process. The organizer of the conference will collaborate with IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) to publish the EITT2018 proceedings.
- CPS will provide full communication and assistance to authors and organizer throughout publication process;
- CPS will market and promote the conference and its publication to more than 100,000 IEEE Computer Society members worldwide, university and technical libraries, major technical booksellers, and wholesalers; and
- All accepted papers (up to six pages in IEEE Proceedings format) of the conference proceedings will be submitted to Xplore and, upon acceptance, submitted for indexing in EI (Compendex).
Associate Prof. Qingsong Xie, Chongqing Radio & TV University, China, email@example.com
Prof. Weiyuan Zhang, Beijing Normal University, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Prof. Yuping Wang, Griffith University, Australia, email@example.com
Dr. Michael Li, Massey University, New Zealand, S.Li.firstname.lastname@example.org