The 9th International Conference of Educational Innovation through Technology (EITT2020)
December 13-17, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline: May 15, 2020
Paper Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eitt2020
The Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET) will organize the 9th International Conference of Educational Innovation through Technology (EITT2020) to provide a forum for researchers in the technology and education fields to publish new research findings and exchange insights and experiences on related topics.
The conference will be held on December 13-17, 2020, in Porto, Portugal. You are invited to present at EITT 2020 to share your expertise and innovative practices with your peers, professional practitioners, and researchers from various disciplines around the world. The first eight EITT conferences have been held successfully since 2012, with EITT2012 in Beijing, China; EITT2013 in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA; EITT2014 in Brisbane, Australia; EITT2015 in Wuhan, China; and EITT2016 Tainan, Taiwan; EITT2017 in Osaka, Japan; EITT2018 in Auckland, New Zealand; and EITT2019 in Biloxi, MS, USA.
Founded in 2003, the Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET) is a nonpolitical, non-profit academic organization. The mission of SICET is to establish and strengthen international academic connections, exchanges, research, and studies in educational technology for teaching and learning, as well as to promote the application of technology in education.
EITT2020 Conference Theme:
Borderless Transdisciplinary Education in the Internet Age
Topics for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Educational information strategies, policies, and assessment
- Theories and practices of educational technology integration into the curriculum
- Theories and practices of open and distance education
- Intelligence, mobile, and ubiquitous learning
- Theories and practices for teacher education and development
- Innovations of language teaching in the digital learning environment
- Development and application practice of educational platforms
- Technology, structure, and standards related to information systems in education
- STEM/STEAM education
- Computational thinking and its applications
- Multidisciplinary/Interdisciplinary learning or teaching
- Paper Submission: May 15, 2020
- Author Notification: July 15, 2020
- Registration Open Date: August 15, 2020
- Final Manuscript Due Date: September 1, 2020
- Registration Due Date: October 1, 2020 (Only for authors submitting papers to the conference; Please note, only papers with authors who have registered for attending the conference will be published in the EITT2020 proceedings. The registration fee is US$450 for each participant)
The Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET), http://sicet.org
The University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro (UTAD), Vila Real, Portugal
Submission of Papers
A paper should be prepared according to the proceedings template, which can be obtained at
It must be 4-6 pages in length, including an abstract, references, and tables/figures. Submissions should represent original and substantive research results. We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review or has already been published (or accepted for publication) in another conference or journal. Authors should submit their manuscripts in PDF format to EITT2020 via the EasyChair submission system (available soon). Each paper submitted to EITT2020 will be evaluated carefully based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression.
The proceedings of EITT2020 will collect selected papers through a standard peer-review process. The organizer of the conference will collaborate with Conference Publishing Services (CPS) to publish the EITT2020 proceedings. (CPS website: https://www.computer.org/web/cs-cps/)
- CPS will provide full communication and assistance to authors and organizers throughout the publication process.
- All accepted papers (up to six pages in the Proceedings format) of the conference proceedings will be submitted to Xplore and, upon acceptance, submitted for indexing in EI (Compendex).
Only papers that are presented by an author at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the above digital libraries.
Conference Venue: Porto Palácio Hotel & Spa, Porto, Portugal
Conference Dates: December 13-17, 2020
Prof. Yueh-Min (Ray) Huang
Dept. of Engineering Science
No. 1, University Road
Tainan, 701, Taiwan
Contact in Portugal
Prof. João Manuel Pereira Barroso
Pro-Rector for the Innovation and Technology Transfer
University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro (UTAD)|5000-801 Vila Real|Portugal
tm: +351939030712|tf: +351 259350380|skype: joao.barroso|e-mail: email@example.com