December 16-20, 2021
Registration is available now till October 31, 2021.
The Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET) will organize its 10th International Conference of Educational Innovation through Technology (EITT2021) to provide a forum for researchers in technology and education areas to publish new research findings and exchange insights and experiences on related topics.
The conference will be held on December 16-20, 2021, in Chongqing, P.R.China. You are invited to present at EITT 2021 to share your expertise and innovative practices with your peers, professional practitioners, and researchers from various disciplines around the world. The first nine EITT conferences have been successfully held since 2012, with EITT2012 in Beijing; EITT2013 in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA; EITT2014 in Brisbane, Australia; EITT2015 in Wuhan, China; and EITT2016 Tainan, Taiwan; EITT2017 in Osaka, Japan; EITT2018 in Auckland, New Zealand; EITT2019 in Biloxi, MS, USA; and EITT2020 virtually due to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Founded in 2003, the Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET) is a nonpolitical, non-profit academic organization. The mission of the SICET is to establish and strengthen international academic connections, exchanges, research, and scholarship among members in educational technology; advocate the application of technology in educational settings; and promote international collaboration of members and other scholars in the field.
Topics for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Bigdata and learning analytics
- AI in learning
- Mobile/Ubiquitous learning
- Immersive learning with VR/AR /MR/XR and gamification innovation
- Technology challenges in elearning during the global emergency
- Perspectives of faculty on emergency remote online teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Learning engagement in online learning community
- Video-assisted learning in distance learning conditions
- Multidisciplinary/Interdisciplinary learning or teaching
- STEM/STEAM education
- Innovation of language teaching in digital learning environment
- Other topics related to technology integration into instructional design, curriculum, and assessment/evaluation.
- Paper Submission:
May 15, 2021extended to June 15, 2021
- Author Notification:
July 15, 2021extended to August 15, 2021
- Registration Open Date: August 15, 2021
- Final Manuscript Due: September 1, 2021
- Registration Due: October 15, 2021 (only for authors submitting papers to the conference; Please note, only papers with authors who have registered for attending the conference will be published in the EITT2021 proceedings. The registration fee is US$480 for each participant. Student participants can have a $15 discount and the registration fee for students is US$465.)
- Conference Date: December 16-20, 2021
The Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET), http://sicet.org
A paper should be prepared according to the proceedings template, which can be obtained at
It must be 4-6 pages in length, including an abstract, references, and tables/figures. Submissions should represent original and substantive research results. We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review for or has already been published (or accepted for publication) in another conference or journal. Authors should submit their manuscripts in PDF format to EITT2021 via the EasyChair submission system (available soon). Each paper submitted to EITT2021 will be double-blind reviewed based on its originality, significance, technical soundness, and quality of writing.
The proceedings of EITT2021 will collect selected papers through a standard peer-review process. The organizer of the conference will collaborate with Conference Publishing Services (CPS) to publish the EITT2021 proceedings. (CPS website: Conference Publishing Services | IEEE Computer Society)
- CPS will provide full communication and assistance to authors and organizer throughout publication process;
- All accepted papers (up to six pages in the Proceedings format) of the conference proceedings will be submitted to Xplore and, upon acceptance, submitted for indexing in EI (Compendex).
- Only papers that are presented by an author at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the above digital libraries.
|Dr. Hong Zhan||Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University|
|Dr. Shijian Chen||Southwest University|
|Dr. Geping Liu||Southwest University|
|Dr. Juhong Liu||James Madison University|
|Dr. Youru Xie||South China Normal University|
|Dr. Xiaojun Chen||St. Johns University|
|Dr. Leping Liu||University of Nevada|
|Dr. Xibin Han||Tsinghua University|
|Dr. Qingtang Liu||Central China Normal University|
|Dr. Yingxiao Qian||Arizona State University|
Conference Venue: Faculty of Education, Southwest University, Chongqing, P. R. China
Conference Dates: December 16-20, 2021
Address: No.2 Tiansheng Rd. Beibei, Chongqing, P.R. China, ZIP Code: 400715
Dr. Jining Han, Dr. Geping Liu
College of Educational Technology, Faculty of Education,
Southwest University (SWU), Chongqing, P. R. China