Call for Papers
The 11th International Conference of Educational Innovation through Technology
New York City, USA & Virtual
Date: December 16-17, 2022
The Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET) will organize its 11th International Conference of Educational Innovation through Technology (EITT2022) to provide a forum for researchers in technology and education areas to publish new research findings and exchange insights and experiences on related topics.
The conference will be held on December 16-17, 2022, in New York City, USA and virtually. You are invited to present at EITT 2022 to share your expertise and innovative practices with your peers, professional practitioners, and researchers from various disciplines around the world. Once accepted, you will need to choose whether you will present in person or virtually to facilitate the planning and scheduling process.
The first 10 EITT conferences have been successfully held since 2012, with EITT2012 in Beijing; EITT2013 in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA; EITT2014 in Brisbane, Australia; EITT2015 in Wuhan, China; and EITT2016 Tainan; EITT2017 in Osaka, Japan; EITT2018 in Auckland, New Zealand; EITT2019 in Biloxi, MS, USA; and EITT2020 and EITT2021 virtually due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. Founded in 2003, the Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET) is a nonpolitical, non-profit academic organization. The mission of the SICET is to establish and strengthen international academic connections, exchanges, research, and scholarship among members in educational technology; advocate the application of technology in educational settings; and promote international collaboration of members and other scholars in the field.
Paper Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eitt2022
EITT2022 Conference Theme:
Digital Learning Experiences: Transformation through Innovation and Design
Topics for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Immersive learning with VR/AR /MR
2. Big data and learning analytics
3. AI in learning
5. Mobile/Ubiquitous learning
6. Gamification innovation
7. Learning engagement in online learning community
8. Video-assisted learning in distance learning conditions
9. Assessment and research
10. Multidisciplinary/Interdisciplinary learning or teaching
11. STEM/STEAM education
12. Innovation of language teaching in digital learning environment
13. Other topics related to technology integration into instructional design, curriculum, and evaluation.
– Paper Submission: May 30, 2022
– Author Notification: July 15, 2022
– Registration Open Date: August 15, 2022
– Final Manuscript Due: September 1, 2022
– Registration Due: October 1, 2022 (only for authors submitting papers to the conference; Please note, only papers with authors who have registered for attending the conference will be published in the EITT2022 proceedings. Registration fee is US$480 for each participant)
– Conference date: December 16-17, 2022
Conference Organization and Committees:
Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology (SICET), http://www.sicet.org
School of Education, St. John’s University, New York, USA
Southwest University, Chongqing, China
Dr. Geping Liu, Professor, Southwest University
Technical Committee Chairs
Dr. Hong Zhan, Professor, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Dr. Andy Jui-Long Hung, Bois State University
Dr. Liang Yu, Professor, Southwest University, China
Conference Financial Chairs
Dr. Yingxiao Qian, Assistant Professor, University of South Carolina
Program Committee Chairs
Dr. Xiaojun Chen, Associate Professor, St. John’s University, New York, USA
Dr. Jining Han, Assistant Professor, Southwest University, China
Submission of Papers:
A paper should be prepared according to the proceedings template, which can be obtained at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
It must be 4-6 pages in length, including an abstract, references, and tables/figures. Submissions should represent original and substantive research results. We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review for or has already been published (or accepted for publication) in another conference or journal. Authors should submit their manuscripts in PDF format to EITT2022 via the EasyChair submission system. Submission link is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eitt2022. Each paper submitted to EITT2022 will be double-blind reviewed based on its originality, significance, technical soundness, and quality of writing.
The proceedings of EITT2022 will collect selected papers through a standard peer-review process. The organizer of the conference will collaborate with Conference Publishing Services (CPS) to publish the EITT2022 proceedings. (CPS website: Conference Publishing Services | IEEE Computer Society)
• CPS will provide full communication and assistance to authors and organizer throughout publication process;
• All accepted papers (up to six pages in the Proceedings format) of the conference proceedings will be submitted to Xplore and, upon acceptance, submitted for indexing in EI (Compendex).
• Only papers that are presented by an author at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the above digital libraries.
In-Person Conference Venue: St. John’s University, New York, USA
Conference Dates: December 16-17, 2022
Address: 8000 Utopia Parkway, Queens, NY USA 11439
Dr. Xiaojun (June) Chen, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, School of Education, St. John’s University, New York, USA
Dr. Jining Han, College of Educational Technology, Southwest University, Chongqing, China