To provide better service for SICET members as well as faculty, researchers, and students in the field of education, SICET hosts free Online Academic Forum series whereby well-known prestigious experts will bring in the latest trends and products of the field. The purpose of the Online Academic Forum series is to help faculty, researchers, and students move towards the cutting edge of academia, improve the academic literacy, get informed of the latest research trend, and share the newest research findings and products.
SICET 2021 Online Forum Series
- Theme: Dialogues on Conference Proposals and Journal Manuscripts
- Purpose: Establishing a conversation circle for researchers to engage in dialogues about preparing conference proposals and journal manuscripts. Attendees would have a chance to hear from conference planners of EITT, SICET/AECT, and editors from IJTTL and JETDE. Attendees will have the time to join discussions.
- Time: 9:00 PM-10:30 PM, March 20, 2021 the U.S. Eastern Time
- Theme: What are we learning from Covid transitions?
- Purpose: To hear voices and learn perspectives from frontline K-12 educators and multidisciplinary faculty from diverse regions across United States, and to discuss challenges and opportunities.
- Meeting link: https://tinyurl.com/sicetforum2021oct
- Time: 9:00 PM – 10:30 PM, October 16, 2021 (Saturday) the U.S. Eastern Time
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM, October 16, 2021 (Saturday) the U.S. Pacific Time
- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM, October 17, 2021 (Sunday) the Beijing Time
SICET Archived Online Forum Series
Please view them at: Archived Online Forum Series.